Outstanding potential in prestige avenue setting.
When an opportunity like this presents on a generous north-east to rear 518sqm block in a prestige avenue setting, its an exciting buying option for those looking to get creative and conceive a dream home. Held for almost half a century, the bungalow is tired and completely ready for a rejuvenation, extension or to be removed and replaced (STCA). Its solid front displays the charm of its bungalow heritage complete with bay window, high ceilings and timber floors. Surrounded by quality homes, its premier setting is a very easy stroll to express bus services, Castlecrag’s popular village and just moments to Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public.
- Leafy treed street setting, single level bungalow design
- Original timber floors, high ceilings, central lounge room
- Casual dining by the very original 50’s electric kitchen
- Front and rear sunrooms, substantial master suite
- Vintage bathroom, large laundry with storage/workshop
- Deep and private back yard and garden, covered terrace
- Single carport, an exciting diamond in the rough
- Minutes to an abundance of renowned cafes and restaurants
- Stroll to Castlecrag Village shopping, schools and parks
- Rapid access into Sydney’s CBD and moments to Chatswood