Rare development opportunity in central Dee Why setting, moments to all amenities.
Positioned far enough back from the busy hub of Dee Why yet just a quick and easy stroll to its popular eatery and shopping scene, this unimproved property holds a wealth of opportunity. Zoned medium density, the very original Besser brick home sits on a generous, level access, north to rear 910sqm surrounded by natural beauty including its own waterfall and rock pool. Bring your creativity and flair for design and capitalise on what is becoming extremely rare in this burgeoning beaches enclave. It’s just 250m to Dee Why’s business, shopping and dining centre and the B-Line bus services and moments to the beach.
- Quiet street, easy level access to its drive and parking
- Very original solidly built Besser block residence
- Floorplan with many multi-purpose rooms, two baths
- Spacious alfresco courtyard overlooks the greenery
- Very large and naturally beautiful north to rear yard
- Single carport plus ample additional off street parking
- Opportunity for young families, developers and investors
- Moments to shops, cafés and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Close proximity to local public and high schools, childcare
- Moments from Dee Why Village Plaza and express city buses